Posts Tagged TiE50 awards
Posted by Darshana V. Nadkarni, Ph.D. in Big Data -Cloud -IoT-Software -Mobile -Entrepreneurship, Biotech - Medical Device - Life Science - Healthcare on April 28, 2014
TiEcon, the largest entrepreneurship conference, will focus this year on four industry focused tracks, Internet of Things, Big Data, Cloud Infrastructure, and Healthcare. (Please register through this link as my guest https://www.123signup.com/register?id=dbnfb&ref=4182698 and enter promo code tievalue to get a $100 discount).
Steve Mollenkopf, President and CEO of Qualcomm, will give grand keynote address, on day 1. With a background in electrical engineering, Mollenkopf holds patents in “power estimation and measurement, multi-standard transmitter system, and wireless communication transceiver technology.” He has spent his entire 20+ year career at Qualcomm. Previously, he led the chip set business at Qualcomm and helped make Qualcomm the world’s largest mobile chipset supplier and global leader in LTE technology. Mollenkopf also led the company’s largest acquisition of Atheros, purchased at $3.1 billion, a deal that helped expand Qualcomm’s business beyond smartphones and enabled and speeded adoption of Qualcomm’s technologies and platforms in new segments.
Qualcomm makes over $25 billion each year, in revenues, powering world’s smartphones and tablets. Qualcomm may not be a lean and mean startup, but it is a technology driven company. Mollenkopf is entrepreneurial in nature and a self-proclaimed gadget freak. Entrepreneurs at TiEcon will be waiting to hear Mollenkopf’s perspectives on opportunities in mobile space. Will he share any new industry leading innovations in the pipeline, at Qualcomm?
TiEcon 2014 is shaping up to be fantastic entrepreneurship focused conference, with awesome panels and speakers. Please register through this link as my guest https://www.123signup.com/register?id=dbnfb&ref=4182698 and enter promo code tievalue to get a $100 discount.
Other Life Science focused events
1) Register for Health Tech Forum annual conference on May 20, at www.healthtechnologyforum.com. With a theme of “Pathways to Sustainable Health”, the conference will bring together physicians, entrepreneurs, payers, and providers with an aim to empower quality of health.
2) Michelle Chen from DNAtrix, Inc. will talk on “Developing Oncolytic Virus to Treat Glioblastoma” on Tuesday, April, 29, 8:30am. This is a free event – all are welcome – http://www.bio2devicegroup.org.
3) Dr. Sarvajna Dwivedi, founder of Pearl Therapeutics will talk on Tuesday, May 6 at Cubberley, PA www.eppicglobal.org. Pearl Therapeutics was acquired by Astra Zeneca last year, for $1.15 B and was a winner of TiEcon’s TiE50 awards, two years in a row.
4) Feel free to send me an email for details on any of these events at wd_darshana at hotmail dot com. You can also follow my updates on Twitter @DarshanaN. Also, do check out (in JOBS category on this blog), my job opportunities that include many Quality Engineering jobs in CA and MA and hot Software Embedded Engineer job and more.
"Pathways to Sustainable Health", #Cloud Infrastructure, @DarshanaN, Astra Zeneca, Atheros, “Developing Oncolytic Virus to Treat Glioblastoma”, Big Data, DNAtrix, Embedded Engineer, entrepreneurship, healthcare, https://www.123signup.com/register?id=dbnfb&ref=4182698, Inc., Internet of Things, LTE technology, Michelle Chen, mobile chipset, Pearl Therapeutics, Qualcomm, Quality, Sarvajna Dwivedi, Steve Mollenkopf, TiE50 awards, TiEcon, www.bio2devicegroup.org, www.eppicglobal.org, www.healthtechnologyforum.com
- Big Data -Cloud -IoT-Software -Mobile -Entrepreneurship
- Biotech – Medical Device – Life Science – Healthcare
- Book Reviews
- Diversity & Inclusion Globally
- Gujarati: Fiction-Poems-Essays-Events
- Hindi – Bollywood Movie Reviews
- Hindi – Bollywood Movie Reviews– Play Reviews– NAATAK– Poems– Event Reports
- JOB OPENINGS
- Movie Reviews
- Play Reviews
- Year-End Reviews
- 206,701 hits
- Join 3,479 other followers
Www.Mobiles.Ipt.Pw on Diversity on Boards sapana53 on Gujarati: અત્યન્ત જટિલતાના સંજ… PiperMcN on Today my choice would be to ri… Darshana V. Nadkarni… on Poem – Jelly Beans Kathleen Dunlap on Yesterday and Today – RI… Our Home Page on Diversity on Boards info slot gacor Hari… on Diversity on Boards Mir Hashim on Dems please stay engaged!… sapana53 on ટેક્નોલોજી દ્વારા થતા દુષ્કર્મ… SARYU PARIKH on ટેક્નોલોજી દ્વારા થતા દુષ્કર્મ… PiperMcN on Dems please stay engaged!… Dawn Isis on Dems please stay engaged!… Geeta & Subhash… on Great Expectations by Charles… dilipsaraf2017 on પ્રેમચંદ મુન્શી ની વાર્તા નિર્… sapana53 on ईश्वर के कई चहेरे मेरी फोटो फ्…
- Sorry - #ElonMuskIsATroll does not suspend it. Someone at @Twitter may have suspended. Problem is that there is no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Phew #Wordle531 6/6 🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩 ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩 ⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 6 hours ago
- Bank at @Citibank is very challenging bank. No point being #CitiGold client. Can't wait to close my accounts. 22 hours ago
- Phew #Wordle530 6/6 I would've been if I didn't complete.... ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩 ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩 🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 1 day ago
- Viva lab #science twitter.com/ERICSORENSEN/s… 1 day ago