Posts Tagged PK Scientist
While the job report for this past month was dismal, I have some exciting opportunities. Please see below some of my immediate opportunities. All US opportunities are for candidates located in the United States only. But there are some new opportunities located in India (posted in August JOBS), for anyone wishing to do a stint in India, in very exciting, cutting edge multinational. When sending your resume, please include details on your current compensation and compensation expectations. Also, include in the email a short summary of your background and your key strengths. Please send resumes to wd_darshana at hot mail dot com.
Director of Quality Engineering – Milpitas, CA
There is an immediate opening for VP of QE for exciting medical device company located in San Jose, CA. It requires 10+ years experience in implantable device. Some pharma experience highly desired. Experience in implementing QE systems, a great plus. This is very exciting opportunity to be involved in multiple projects with huge upside, in stocks potential. Requires engineering background.
Director of Manufacturing Engineering – Milpitas, CA
Experience with implantable class III devices, tooling etc. highly desired.
VP of Engineering – Santa Clara, CA
There is an immediate opening for VP of Engineering for design services company, in Santa Clara, CA.
Requirements: Requirements include experience managing hardware and firmware projects including managing several teams of engineers, skill at interfacing with customers including outstanding communication skills & skill at quick understanding of the crux of a problem & solutions. Although automated process is in place, candidate must have project management skills and experience. Additionally, the candidate must have skill to understand the customer’s needs and desires, communicate them to engineers & to communicate back to the customer the opportunities & limitations in meeting their goals.
Sometimes, work starts early, before specifications are clear, as the company is called to do feasibility work to determine what can be done or how it can be done. The company attempts to help customers become successful by requesting specifications or helping them write specifications that are clear and complete enough for senior engineers to complete the work with high quality, on time, and on budget. It is highly desired to have design experience with hardware (analog or digital), firmware, or software. It is desired to be skilled at writing proposals. This is an opportunity to join a small team of high performing engineers and grow the staff as the company grows.
This is a rapidly growing product development company with a reputation for completing difficult projects on time and on budget. The company designs devices, firmware, and software for other companies and has a track record to respond quickly, provide high quality work, and move on to other projects when done. The company brings strong experience in working with sensors, wireless, and motion control. Clients include companies making wearable devices, home health, products for the aging, medical devices, industrial devices, and others in fascinating and challenging fields.
This position is responsible for overseeing the design, analysis, interpretation and reporting of pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic, drug disposition, and drug metabolism data from clinical studies for the oncology portfolio.
- Responsible for performing pharmacokinetic analysis and PK and PK/PD modeling and simulations; contribute to relevant sections of Clinical Study Reports, Clinical Pharmacology related regulatory documents and draft relevant sections in support of clinical development plans, and provide Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacometric perspective on cross-functional teams, including Clinical Study Teams
- Plan and review study designs, analysis plans, data analysis, and interpretation of PK, PK/PD, as well as planning, implementation and organization of regulatory filings and presentation of data at cross-functional teams, department meetings, conferences and regulatory meetings
- Review PK/PD and bioanalytical data
- Contribute to the design and development of ADME studies as well as the translation of these observations into an understanding of in vivo metabolic fate
- Work closely with other scientists and disciplines (Biostatistics, Data Management, Translational Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Development, CMC, Toxicology, Clinical Development, etc.) to plan, analyze and interpret the resulting PK, biotransformation and metabolism data
- PhD or equivalent in pharmacokinetics, pharmaceutics, pharmacology or similar area
- Minimum 3 years’ experience – position title commensurate with experience
- Hands-on experience with PK analysis and generating outputs gained within a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company
- Experience with industry standard PK and PK/PD software and tools
- Strong written, presentation, and verbal communication skills are essential
Post-docs – Engineering – ME, EE, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences – CA & TX
Requires excellent and proven hands-on problem solving skills.
Senior Biochemistry Scientist – San Jose, CA
details to follow but feel free to send resume.
Biostatistical Programming Contractor/ Biostatistician – Dublin, CA
This position will be responsible for providing quality programming & analysis support to the Biometrics & Data Management functions within the Clinical department, of oncology focused company, located in Dublin, CA. This is a contract position for an initial term of 12 months; onsite is strongly preferred but working remotely part time is negotiable. More details will be posted soon.
Immediate contract Engineering Opportunities – San Jose, CA
- Electrical Engineering & Software
- Analog Design
- PCB Layout (FR4, Flex etc.)
- ASIC Design
- Embedded Systems
- TI MSP430, ARM, Cypress
- Software (Windows, Linux, C++, Android, iOS)
- RF Communications
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, GPS
- Antenna Design
- RF Test Labs
- Test Engineering
- Test Hardware & Software
Opportunities in India are posted in August JOBS posting.