Sharing the link to my interview with Executives Diary
Below are the questions that were asked and my answers are at the link above.
Please click on the link above so we get some views and do share your feedback on the interview and my responses.
PART 1 : LIFE AND EXPERIENCES
- Darshana, Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself? Some fun facts and anecdotes from your life.
- Where are you from originally? What are some of your favorite memories as a child?
- How do you maintain the balance between your professional and personal life?
- What do you do to relax? Any therapy you would like to share?
- They say that first impressions last and are made in the first few seconds of meeting someone. What personal attributes convey a positive first impression to you?
- Which people helped you to get where you are today and what did they do for you?
- Who or what inspires you?
- Often people find inspiration from great thinkers, writers and prolific people in history. What is your favorite quote and why is that quote noteworthy?
PART 2 : PROFESSIONAL CAREER
- Can you briefly share your professional journey?
- What is your current role in the industry, and what are you aiming for in the future?
- Did your career turn out just the way you wanted it to?
- What impact has your educational background had on your professional activities?
- Can you share some of the interesting projects you are working on these days?
- You have had a varied career to date. Explain some of your proudest achievements?
PART 3 : LEADERSHIP ADVICE
- What advice would you give to anyone seeking a career in your industry?
- What advice would you give newbie entrepreneurs about being successful?
- In your opinion, what is the essential personality trait to consider when hiring an executive-level employee?
- We are at the door of the 4th industrial revolution(4IR). Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Block chain Technology are thought to be the foremost pillars. How you foresee the future of your industry?
- What is your favorite book and can you explain what you like about it?
- What do you think about Executives Diary?